The Master of Science International Management from NEOMA Business School is taught in English. The Programme requires study in two Schools/countries starting with the Partner A School and graduation with the MIM degree from the Partner B School.
Classes start in the fall and finish at the end of spring the following year. The length of the programme is 1o – 15 months. This length depends on the student’s choice of Partner B School and its Thesis requirement along with its basic work experience prerequisite for graduation.
Students complete Study Block I (lectures) in France, Italy, Mexico, Ireland or the USA and Study Block II (lectures) in Germany, Ireland or the USA. They then complete their master’s thesis in Study Block III.
The Study Block II and III schools are the degree-awarding institutions. Students opting for the USA as their degree-awarding institution are not required to write a thesis but can elect to do so.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Business and Economics
- Cross-Cultural Human Resource Management
- Financial Analysis for Business Decision Making
- International Service Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour and International Negotiation
- Responsibility, Sustainability and Organisational Misconduct
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 74 other Masters in International Business in France
- Admission is open to candidates who are recent graduates (up to three years following graduation) with a bachelor degree in business or graduates from other fields with a business minor.
- Applicants with a business minor must have taken a minimum of 4 business courses, 2 of which from a quantitative area (e.g. accounting, finance, statistics, economics, logistics).
- Applicants need a minimum of 6 months’ work experience (can be internships during their studies) and no more than three years’ work experience post graduation.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR per year and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.