You're already excited about everything to do with sports. Now you're ready to step up your game on a global scale — so it just makes sense to pursue an M.S. in International Sport Management at SUNY Cortland. In this 30-credit-hour program, you will balance theory and practice as you gain a solid understanding of the international sport management environment. You will complete 12-24 class credit hours on the SUNY Cortland campus and have opportunities to fulfill the remaining class credit hours in an international study abroad location such as Germany or Australia. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to pursue international internship opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Sport History and Governance
- International Sport Enterprise
- International Sport Marketing
- International Business and Finance of Sport
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 231 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Graduate Application
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended
- Either the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores to be sent to SUNY Cortland by Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- A 250-500 word letter of intent explaining what your professional goals are and how our graduate program will assist you in achieving them
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation
- A resume
- $65 application fee
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Documentation of English proficiency
- International Student Financial Statement
- A photocopy of the biographical page from the applicant's current passport
- SUNY Cortland I-20 Request Form
International22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22650 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11090 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.