Students will gain knowledge and skills immediately relevant to their work, and as graduates of the MBA program they will be prepared to assume increased responsibilities in their current places of employment and also possess capabilities to move into leadership roles.
- The core required courses are those considered vital to the necessary development of the managerial and leadership skills and knowledge of the student.
- Core courses cover the major functions of marketing, finance, product and service operations, and management.
- Core courses also introduce significant external factors impacting business decision making: competing in global economies and markets, and sustainability and social responsibility.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1627 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed graduate admission application
- $75 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official college transcript(s)
- Professional Resume
- Personal statement
- Three professional letters of recommendation.
International10237 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 455 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10237 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 455 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10237 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 455 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for North Adams
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.