Educational Administration and Supervision is offered at Morgan State University.
The Core Program of Educational Administration and Supervision programme of Morgan State University is designed to build humanist and generalist skills, basic research skills, an understanding of basic principles of learning and instruction, and an introduction to urban educational administration and supervision.
- Educational Research
- Historical, Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Urban Education
- Human Development, Learning and Instructional Systems
- Urban Educational Administration and Supervision
- Supervision and Evaluation of Curriculum and Instruction
- Legal Aspects of Educational Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration View 661 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
For unconditional admission applicant must have:
- earned a minimum undergraduate academic average of 3.0 overall and not less than 3.0 in the major area of study, or an earned master's degree with a minimum graduate possess an elementary or secondary school teacher's certificate;
- submit scores on the Miller's Analogy Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination. (Scores must not be more than five years old from the date of application); and
- be currently employed as a principal, supervisor, assistant principal, or department head.
International34866 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 894 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34866 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 894 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 455 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.