It allows students to concentrate on a chosen theological discipline and includes a thesis on one aspect of theology.
The The Master of Theology program from the Hellenic College Holy Cross builds on the first graduate-level theological degree, normally the MDiv or the MTS.
- Biblical Studies
- Church History and Ecumenism
- Dogmatic Theology
- Ethics, Liturgics
- Canon Law
- Pastoral Theology
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Religious Studies & Theology View 665 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Hellenic College Holy Cross and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed online application
- Personal essay
- Interview with the Director of Admissions (in person, by Skype, or on the phone)
- Official copy of all transcripts documenting your undergraduate and graduate work
- Evaluation from one instructor (or employer if you have been out of school for more than one year)
- GRE test scores (waived for students who have already earned graduate degrees, or who earned a 3.5 cumulative GPA or better in their undergraduate studies. Code #3449)
- Priest’s recommendation
International21940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21940 USD per year during 12 months.
National21940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21940 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brookline
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.