As part of the curriculum, you will explore the most relevant issues in today’s large-scale health industry and gain the opportunity to specialize your studies in global and cross-cultural health or health systems transformation.
- This rigorous Nursing - Public and Population Health program at Worcester State University prepares you for evidence-based nursing practice with a growing focus on multidisciplinary care and the nurse’s role as leader and manager of the client’s health care.
- Our graduate level curriculum reflects the core knowledge for all master’s programs in nursing as defined in The Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public and Global Health Policy, Politics, and Progress
- Epidemiology and Population Health
- Public and Population Health Nursing Leadership
- Program Planning and Evaluation for Public and Population Health
- Population-Based Public Health Nursing Interventions
- Applied Project in Public and Population Health
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 688 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- Active, unencumbered RN license in the state you would like to complete practicum hours
- Two professional references
- Career essay
International10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.