In small classes, at this Nonprofit Management program, you’ll explore a wide array of nonprofit fields—including health and human services, education, culture, and the arts—and learn about current best practices from faculty who are active in the sector. They use case studies and research projects to ensure that you develop the global perspective and management expertise you need to advance your career.
Worcester State University champions academic excellence in a diverse, student-centered environment that fosters scholarship, creativity, and global awareness. A Worcester State education equips students with knowledge and skills necessary for lives of professional accomplishment, engaged citizenship, and intellectual growth.
- The Nonprofit World: NGOs, the State and Civil Society
- Ethics and Management of Human Resources
- Organizational Theory
- Financial Management
- Strategic Leadership and Planning
- Grant Writing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2253 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Your official transcripts with a calculated GPA for the institution awarding your baccalaureate degree
- Your completed application form and $50 application fee
- Two current letters of recommendation; three for the M.S. in Management and M.Ed. in Leadership and Administration programs
- Official transcripts of each graduate institution awarding degree(s) or course credit beyond a baccalaureate degree, if applicable
- Evidence of completion of additional department admissions requirements
- A completed Tuition Residency Statement (occupational therapy applicants only)
- Tests results of either your Graduate Record Exam
International966 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per module during 12 months.
National966 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.