Nursing, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner courses are offered primarily in the evening hours and are planned so that the part-time student can complete the program in three to three and one-half years.
The Salem State University School of Nursing helps to prepare nurses and future nurses to meet the many challenges of today’s complex healthcare environment. The faculty and staff from the school of nursing are committed to our students and strongly encourage and support diversity.
Whether you are entering the program directly from high school, looking for a career change or wish to advance in your career, the School of Nursing at Salem State University offers a program specifically designed for you.
Salem State University's mission is to provide a high quality, student-centered education that prepares a diverse community of learners to contribute responsibly and creatively to a global society, and serve as a resource to advance the region's cultural, social and economic development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing
- Research for Evidence-Based Practice
- Role of the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Health Policy & Leadership for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care: Theory
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care: Practicum
For more information please visit the program website.
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 744 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation from all colleges or universities from which a degree was conferred.
- Three professional references that address your professional and/or academic experience. Please note references from co-workers or friends are not accepted.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the last five years if required.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Active Massachusetts RN license. You will enter your RN license number into the online application. Additional Requirements
- Interview with program faculty may be required.
- One year of relevant clinical professional nursing experience is required prior to entering into any of the clinical courses in the three program tracks.
International10378 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10378 USD per year during 42 months.
National10378 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10378 USD per year during 42 months.
In-State8758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8758 USD per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.