Courses are offered primarily in the evening hours and are planned so that the part-time student can complete the program in three to three and one-half years.
The Salem State University School of Nursing helps to prepare nurses and future nurses to meet the many challenges of today’s complex healthcare environment. The faculty and staff from the school of nursing are committed to our students and strongly encourage and support diversity.
Whether you are entering the program directly from high school, looking for a career change or wish to advance in your career, the School of Nursing at Salem State University offers a program specifically designed for you.
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing
- Research for Evidence-Based Practice
- Role of the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Health Policy & Leadership for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care: Theory
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care: Practicum
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 782 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Check your program's application deadline(s), and work backward from the application deadline or start term.
- Start your online application, so you can receive application reminders and updates.
- Order your transcripts or transcript evaluation, and begin organizing your references, personal statements, and admissions tests (if required).
- Submit additional information that your graduate program may require, such as a resume, passing MTEL scores or educator license, or additional writing sample.
- Once ALL materials are received, your file will be reviewed by the department. The turn-around time depends on each individual program.
International9847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9847 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9847 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8227 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.