At Sport Science, Sport Studies Track from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania, you'll be given the flexibility to design a curriculum that combines courses from multiple departments to create an academic emphasis. Students interested in coaching and engaging in the sport psychology field would benefit from this track greatly.
This Sport Science, Sport Studies Track at Indiana University of Pennsylvania also allows students to choose a 36-credit thesis option or a 36-credit non-thesis option.
Students at Sport Science, Sport Studies Track from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania will:
- be allowed to choose from three different tracks of Sport Science, a unique aspect that is rarely offered elsewhere.
- benefit from a number of assistantship opportunities that become available every year.
- have the option to choose a thesis or non-thesis curriculum.
- gain experience in your field of choice outside of the classroom with professionals in the area.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sport Psychology
- Current Literature in Health, Fitness, and Sport
- Research Methods for Health, Sport, and Physical Activity
- Sport and Society
- Physiological Basis of Sport
- Physical Activity and Stress Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 316 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts from every college or university you’ve attended, even if you didn’t earn a degree there.
- Goal statement that describes your career and academic goals.
- Letters of recommendation, which you can request through your admissions profile.
International27864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indiana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.