At Nursing, Education Track offered by the Indiana University of Pennsylvania, in addition to traditional education roles, your role may also include educating patients or guiding nursing staff development in a variety of academic and healthcare settings. Finally, you can use a specialization in this track to build a foundation for doctoral studies.
The master's degree program in Nursing, Education Track at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Once you graduate, you will be fully prepared to assume an advanced-practice nursing role as an educator.
Students at Nursing, Education Track offered by the Indiana University of Pennsylvania will:
- Provide leadership that influences and contributes to the advancement of the nursing profession.
- Synthesize advanced skills and scientific knowledge into specialized nurse education roles
- Utilize new knowledge to provide education to aspiring and current nurses and patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of nurse education initiatives and provide strategic recommendations.
- Health Promotion and Social Issues
- Health Policy and Advocacy
- Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Healthcare Informatics
- Advanced Clinical Practice for the Nurse Educator
- Measurement and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 1254 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts from every college or university you’ve attended, even if you didn’t earn a degree there.
- Goal statement that describes your career and academic goals.
- Letters of recommendation, which you can request through your admissions profile.
International27864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.