This program is designed for:
- Individuals who desire to enter the financial planning field
- Those seeking a career change or positions within the field of financial planning
- Current professionals in banking, accounting, investments and legal field
- Mid-career professionals in the finance industry who want to hone their skills
- College graduates
- Others considering a career in personal financial planning
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Finance and Data Analysis
- Globalization and Social Responsibility
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Current Events Impact on the Economy
- Strategic Management Practicum
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinancial Mathematics View 42 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
- Fill out the program application.
- Submit your essays, test scores, official transcripts, resume, and recommendation letters, as required.
- If you’re applying for financial aid, complete the FAFSA online.
International770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of .
National770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.