Elms College created one of the country’s first Master of Science in Autism Spectrum Disorders Program. This 36 credit Master’s program will teach students how to work with children and adults with autism spectrum disorders.
- The role of ABA and ASD
- Other treatment options in ASD
- Communication deficits and training
- Social communication
- Pragmatic language
- IEP writing and implementation
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1067 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Fill out the program application.
- Submit your essays, test scores, official transcripts, resume, and recommendation letters, as required.
- If you’re applying for financial aid, complete the FAFSA online.
International434 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 434 USD per credit and a duration of .
National434 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 434 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State434 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 434 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.