Mental Health Counselors are highly trained healthcare professionals who focus on treating individuals with a variety of emotional, social and behavioral issues. As a student of this program you will gain the skills needed to become an effective practitioner, prepared to meet the increasing demand for qualified Mental Health Counselors to serve in hospitals, social service agencies, mental health centers, and private companies.
Programme StructureCoursework includes:
- Counseling Techniques, Treatment and Modalities
- Lifespan Development
- Appraisal/Assessment/Crisis Intervention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Many programs accept applications on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 895 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- A grade of B- or better in all prerequisites
- Completed application form and transcripts
- Personal statement; Resume; Two letters of Recommendation
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE score (may be waived by earning a grade of “B” or higher in two program courses as a non-matriculated student at Regis)
- Interview with the Program Director
International825 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National825 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State825 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.