Strategic Communication from Regis College prepares students to play a vital role in brand development, crisis management, and the overall public perception of an organization.
Graduates with Strategic Communication from Regis College will:
- Evaluate major communication theories and apply them in workplace settings.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative research tools in professional settings.
- Employ effective techniques for communicating with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Write clear and effective professional reports and messaging.
- Collaborate in small groups using effective teamwork skills.
- Design a strategic integrated marketing communication plan with new technologies.
- Health Communications
- Diversity and Difference: Intercultural Communication
- Communication Data Analytics and Research Methods
- Communication Theory
- Organizational Communication
- New Multimedia Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 77 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Completed application form and transcripts
- Personal statement; a resume; two letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interview with the program director
- Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results
- Provide documentation of financial support
- A non-refundable application fee
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.