Social Work at YWCA from Westfield State University emphasizes leadership throughout the practice community in evaluating and analyzing existing and emerging areas of knowledge to advance social service delivery, social policies, and direct practice with the vulnerable, disenfranchised and marginalized populations that are served by social workers.
Graduates with Social Work at YWCA from Westfield State University will:
- develop a commitment to life-long learning through self reflection,
- be meeting changing social needs,
- critically evaluating and integrating emerging practice proficiencies,
- increase their levels of cultural competence,
- engage in ongoing skill development to meet the demands of advanced roles and responsibilities.
- Mental Health & Children
- Mental Health & Adulthood
- Child Welfare Policy
- Generalist Practice Bridge Course
- School Social Work
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Social Work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health Health Sciences View 2166 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Westfield State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree that included a clear liberal arts base and a firm foundation in the social sciences, government, and human biology.
- Applicants need a 2.8 overall undergraduate GPA.
- Applicants must submit three references forms with accompanying recommendation letters, including one academic reference.
- Applicants need to submit a current resume.
- Applicants need to complete a professional statement
- Application and $50 application fee
- Narrative Statement
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended.
- Though human services experience is not required, applicants are strongly encouraged to describe any prior volunteer or work experience in their professional statement.
International16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 24 months.
National16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.