These areas include practice with children, practice in health care settings, gerontology, school social work, and substance abuse treatment. The program prepares all students for licensure at the entry graduate level (LCSW in MA) and ultimately for advanced independent licensure (LICSW in MA).
The clinical M.S.W. program at WSU begins with a generalist base and then builds clinical knowledge, values and skills on that base. The program emphasizes leadership throughout the practice community in evaluating and analyzing existing and emerging areas of knowledge to advance social service delivery, social policies, and direct practice with the vulnerable, disenfranchised and marginalized populations that are served by social workers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Behavior & the Social Environment (HBSE)
- Diversity & Social Justice
- Social Welfare Policy Analysis
- Generalist Practice
- Foundation Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 353 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.