At Public Administration - Non-Profit Management from Westfield State University special emphasis is given to organizational design, strategic planning, human resource concerns, marketing and fundraising. Courses are taught by University full-time faculty and by adjuncts with expertise in applying technical skills to advance the goals of charitable and social service non-profit organizations.
This program provides a quality graduate degree that is affordable, responsive to local workforce needs and is accessible to working part-time commuting students.
Completion of this concentration prepares studetns for leadership roles and rewarding careers in the non-profit sector.
- Public Policy Analysis
- Organizational Behavior for Non-Profit and Public Organizations
- Information Management
- Ethics and Accountability
- Human Resource Management Skills
- Strategic Management in Nonprofit Organizations
- Public Relations and Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations
- Resource Development for the Non-Profit Sector
- GIS: Mapping Community Data
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 1887 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Westfield State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts indicating a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, which includes at least 15 credits of coursework in a field appropriate for the program, such as management, political science, regional planning or criminal justice;
- A minimum 2.8 GPA overall or minimum 3.0 GPA for the last two years of undergraduate studies;
- A satisfactory GRE or MAT score;
- A narrative statement (of approximately 350 words) about your professional goals, academic experience, work experience and other factors that support your application.
- Three letters of recommendation. At least one academic recommendation is suggested.
- Application and $50 application fee
International13788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.