The physician assistant field is one of the fastest growing fields in the United States and the US Department of Labor Statistics reports that the employment of physician assistants is expected to grow an average 38% through the year 2022, ranking among the fastest growing of occupations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice Issues I
- Evidence based medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Integration I
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Professional Practice Issues II
- Integration II
- Didactic III
- Behavioral Medicine
- Professional Issues III
- Integration III
- Transition to Clinical Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPhysics View 389 other Masters in Physics in United States
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.