The 33-credit hour M.Ed. in Vocational Technical Education is designed to further develop an individual's professional competencies in relation to her/his career goals in Education and to provide the student with an awareness and knowledge of current issues and trends in vocational technical education. study must be designed with an advisor upon matriculation. It is intended to enhance the careers of those working in the vocational-technical school setting. This degree does not lead to state teacher licensure or vocational technical approval in Massachusetts.
Students are required to successfully complete a written comprehensive examination to demonstrate mastery of knowledge gained in coursework and to relate concepts across the curriculum. The comprehensive exam may be taken after completing all required courses and a minimum of 27 credit hours of coursework within the Master's program.
- Educational Statistics
- Research in Education
- Laboratory in Program Assessment and Design
- Research Issues and Problems in Special Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3668 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.