The objective of this Business Development program from Grenoble Ecole de Management is help graduates build the skills to develop and lead business in an international and multicultural environment.
Participants will develop the knowledge and competencies to identify and understand critical business drivers and current issues, develop appropriate strategies to create competitive advantage and sources of value.
The challenges of the program are to understand the approach to different international markets, the negotiation process in a multicultural context, the globalization of business and to help to improve the competitiveness of companies.
Live Business Cases
During this program, participants will have the opportunity to become real-life business developers by exploring a Live Business Case provided by companies working in partnerships with the MSc Business Development program. Students will work in groups, delving deeply into their cases during the seven months from October to June under the supervision of a GEM coach.
As part of the MSc Business Development program, students have the opportunity to visit one emerging economy each year. The goal is to create an integrated learning experience for all participants.
The Study Trip combines academic lectures, corporate visits, and cultural activities. Students gain extensive knowledge of global business practices to prepare them as business developers that consistently perform across cultures and compete in a global market.
- French Ministry of Labour title "Manager International”, France Compétences Level 7 – EQF
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is in the top 1% in the world of business schools to hold triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Begins in September and requires regular attendance for 7 months on campus year 1 and 4 months on campus year 2
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Business Research Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Foreign Language
- Entrepreneurship and Opportunities
- Managerial Economics
- Budgeting and Controlling
- International Negotiations
- Sustainability in the Business Environment
- Reflexivity & Professional Development
- Foreign language
- Live Business Case 1 & 2
- International Marketing Management
- Study Trip
- Professional Track/Professional Certificate Track
- Digital Transformation in Business
- Digital Economy
- Legal Environment of International Business
- Managing Strategic Alliances
- New Venture Business Planning
- Consultancy Selling & Advanced Negotiations
- IMC, Strategy and Digital Models
- Building Strategic Key Accounts
- Foreign Language
- Academic Dissertation
- Responsible Leadership & Future Organisations
- Professional Track/Research Track/Academic Track
Classes are taught by GEM faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty are engaged in applied research, with teaching linking theory to practice through business cases. Their diverse cultural and international background lends a strong international dimension to the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling application deadlines. Please visit the website for details.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 88 other Masters in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official copy of undergraduate degree equivalent to minimum 180 ECTS or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 references (professional and/or academic). Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (see website for requirements)
Work experience is not compulsory for this program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10975 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA10975 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid and scholarships available. Please visit our website for details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.