The aim of the MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship from Grenoble Ecole de Management is to provide a framework and a toolkit for future managers and entrepreneurs to identify, assess and manage business opportunities in either their own companies or in existing organizations. Furthermore, it helps and steers them in the start up creation process.
The program reflects the realities of the global environment and provides general management courses together with highly specialized modules in the areas of Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
Why Choose this Program?
- Acquire the skills to manage projects across national and cultural boundaries.
- Develop an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial spirit.
- Assess the economic and market potential of innovations, ensuring corporate success.
- Gain the ability to evaluate the strategic role of mergers, acquisitions and strategic alliances.
- Develop skills to meet the social, ethical, legal and financial constraints in new ventures.
- Earn your degree from a triple-accredited institution.
- Discover and try out the whole process of a start-up creation.
In addition to its proximity to research-intensive international and scientific organizations, this program also comes from a top-quality international teaching team made up of academics and professionals, thus creating an atmosphere supportive of teaching, learning, creative thinking and research.
The program’s main objective is to provide a multidisciplinary approach to the field of Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship. The program corresponds to the realities of the global management environment by offering highly specialized courses in the fields as well as courses relating to general management and business.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is in the top 1% in the world of business schools to hold triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students have the choice between a regular track (2 years) and a short track (1 year)
Y1: Core Courses
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Business Research
- Corporate Finance
- Foreign language
- Digital Transformation in Business
- Introduction to Innovation
- Managerial Economics
- Introduction to Innovation
- International Negotiations
- Sustainability in the Business Environment
- Reflexivity & Professional Development
- Foreign language
- Managerial Creativity
- Live Business Case
- Study Trip
- Professional OR Professional Certificate Track
Short track students enter directly year 2
- Digital Marketing Insight into Digital
- New Venture Business Planning
- Digital Economy
- Digital Marketing: Digital Analytics
- M&As & Strategic Alliances
- Legal Environment of International Business
- Creativity & Innovation
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Small & Family Business
- Foreign Language
- Responsible Leadership & Future Organisations
- Professional, Research OR Academic Track
Classes are taught by GEM faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty are engaged in applied research, with teaching linking theory to practice through business cases. Their diverse cultural and international background lends a strong international dimension to the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling application deadlines. Please visit the website for details.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management International Business View 22 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official copy of undergraduate degree equivalent to minimum 180 ECTS or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 references (professional and/or academic). Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (see website for requirements)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Regular track (per year): 12 500 €
Short Track (full program): 16 000 € applies for Grenoble campus
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid and scholarships available. Please visit our website for details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.