For teachers with professional licensure, the Master of Education concentration programs offer an opportunity to enhance established skills and interests and to experiment with areas of study related to the professional license.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language and Communication Development and Intervention
- Career Education and Transition for Students with Disabilities
- Developmental Disabilities and Self-Determination
- Learning Disabilities and Instructional Strategies
- Behavior Support for Students with Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- Consultation and Prevention of Learning Problems
- Special Education Curriculum
- Sheltered English Immersion
- Technology Applications in Special Education
- Research Issues and Problems in Special Education
- Curriculum & Instruction for Students with Special Needs in Least Restrictive Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 639 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.