The MSc Finance prepares students for careers in the financial sector such as investment and commercial banking, asset management, financial services and consulting, or for corporate finance positions within international companies at a managerial level.
The program provides an excellent preparation for the Chartered Financial Analysts® (CFA) exams, as it is based on the CFA® Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) and is part of the CFA® University Affiliation program. Students on the program also benefit from access to the Fitch Learning online CFA® preparation platform for the CFA® exam level 1.
Why Choose the MSc Finance Program?
- Learn about both market and corporate finance from an international perspective.
- Access cutting-edge learning facilities, like the Bloomberg trading room on our Grenoble campus.
- Learn valuable intercultural skills while studying in an international and multicultural environment.
- Tailor your education to your professional goals with a selection of specializations.
- Earn your degree from a triple-accredited institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This is a two-year program
- The program begins in September and requires regular attendance for one academic year followed by a Final Management Project of the student’s choice
- The Management Project may be completed at a distance and in parallel with a fulltime internship or employment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesFinance View 58 other Masters in Finance in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 academic or professional references. Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11725 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23450 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA11725 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23450 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.