Elementary - Professional - Single Academic Area Track from Westfield State University offers an opportunity to enhance established skills and interests and to experiment with areas of study related to the professional license.
Our Education majors are employed statewide, regionally and nationally as teachers.
- Instructional Practices: Materials and Classroom Procedures
- Evaluation Techniques in Education
- Experiential Curriculum Development Workshop: Elementary
- Research in Education
- Social Cultural Theories: Foundations of Education
- Multicultural Theory & Practice: English Language Learners
- Multicultural Theory & Practice: Exceptional Learners
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 240 other Masters in Pedagogy in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Westfield State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcript(s) of a bachelor’s degree (including all transcripts of coursework leading to the bachelor’s degree) from an accredited college or university and any subsequent collegiate studies you wish considered for transfer credit (maximum six (6) credits of graduate coursework).
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from professional or academic sources.
- Official scores of the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Exam General Test (GRE) (scores older than five years are not valid please see departmental admissions requirements). Alumni of Westfield State University, with a cumulative GPA of 3.5, are exempt from this requirement. Academic departments may have additional exemptions; see program admission requirements for further details.
- Narrative statement.
- Any additional admission requirements specific to the particular department of study.
- A nonrefundable application fee.
International13022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.