For teachers with professional licensure, the Master of Education concentration programs offer an opportunity to enhance established skills and interests and to experiment with areas of study related to the professional license.
- Evaluation Techniques in Education
- Experiential Curriculum Development Workshop: Elementary
- Research in Education
- Social Cultural Theories: Foundations of Education
- Multicultural Theory & Practice: English Language Learners
- Multicultural Theory & Practice: Exceptional Learners
- General Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3687 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.