For teachers with professional licensure, the Master of Education concentration programs offer an opportunity to enhance established skills and interests and to experiment with areas of study related to the professional license.
- Foundations of Education
- Students with Special Needs
- Child Psychology
- Computers in Education
- Health or Physical Education
- Early Literacy and Reading
- Elementary Curriculum and Instruction
- Social Studies in the Elementary School
- Classroom Management
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Multicultural Education
- School Oral and Written Literary Practices
- Evaluation Techniques in Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3689 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.