The focus of the program is on the issues and concerns about young children, developmental learning models, current research, parent education and the policies of local, state and federal programs affecting the education of young children with and without special needs. This program is recommended for students who seek Professional Licensure in Early Childhood Education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Evaluation Techniques in Education
- Multicultural Theory & Practice: Exceptional Learners
- Multicultural Theory & Practice: English Language Learners
- Social Cultural Theories: Foundations of Education
- Developmental Designs in Early Childhood
- Issues and Concerns About the Young Child's Needs
- Diagnosis of and Intervention for Literacy Difficulties: Grades Prek-2
- The Influence of Play Upon Young Children
- Storytelling, Literature, and Writing for the Young Child
- Language and Communication Development and Intervention
- Research in Education
- Programming for Infants and Toddlers and Preschoolers with Special Needs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 356 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.