For teachers with professional licensure, the Master of Education concentration programs offer an opportunity to enhance established skills and interests and to experiment with areas of study related to the professional license.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Education
- Students with Special Needs
- Child Psychology
- Computers in Education
- Health or Physical Education
- Early Literacy and Reading
- Early Childhood Curriculum
- Evaluation Techniques in Education
- Sheltered English Immersion
- Classroom Management
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Multicultural Education
- Early Intervention: Birth to Age Five
- Research in Education
- Storytelling, Literature, and Writing for the Young Child
- Methods of Science Education Pre K-6
- Methods of Teaching Mathematics PreK-6
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3526 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.