The mission of this Master of Business Administration program at the Grenoble Ecole de Management is to provide future managers with the core knowledge needed to adopt a holistic view of business and stimulate managerial and entrepreneurial initiative. We seek to enhance career progression and enable participants to think critically and strategically in order to adapt to the changing global environment.
What are the Key Strengths of this Program?
The MBA offers a 500-hour general management program in a triple-accredited International Business School. Our MBA is highly applied in content, delivered by a team that brings together academic specialists, managers, and consultants from a wide range of sectors.
Why Choose the MBA Program?
- Follow an intensive, stimulating academic curriculum.
- Increase international exposure and network.
- Strengthen both “hard” and “soft” management skills.
- Tailor your education to your professional goals with a wide selection of elective courses.
- Accelerate your career development with dedicated workshops.
- Complete an extensive management project of a high professional standard.
- Earn your degree from a triple-accredited institution.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Carry out a diagnostics and strategical analysis of a company to define international axes of development
- Carry out international market analysis and propose strategic directions by taking into consideration competition and cultural differences
- Identify original positioning choices and pinpoint development strategies and sources of sustainable value creation
- Put in place sales and marketing actions in different geographical zones
- Conduct different types of negotiations
- Develop a budget including an action plan, income statement and cash flow
- Analyse intercultural management problems and propose appropriate actions
- Structure an international project by defining the objectives, the means, the budget and its duration
- Obtain management support for projects
- Use project management tools
- AMBA Accredited Program
- The MBA is recognized by the French Ministry of Labor under the name of “Manager International”. France Compétences, Level 7 – EQF
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is in the top 1% in the world of business schools to hold triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This is a two-year program
- The program begins in September and requires regular attendance for one academic year followed by a Final Management Project of the student’s choice
- The Management Project may be completed at a distance and in parallel with a fulltime internship or employment
Year 1 - Campus Year
- Phase 1 - Core courses
- Phase 2 - Specializations** : choice of one specialization composed of 3 one-week sessions: 1 Grenoble | 2 Paris
Year 2 - Management functions:
During the second year of the program students can be based anywhere in the world and must complete a Final Management Project of approximately 15,000 words in length, under the guidance of a tutor. The Project should be business oriented and coherent with the program objectives. Students are required to address a particular research question or choose a topic grounded in a professional activity or an entrepreneurial venture.
Classes are taught by GEM faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty are engaged in applied research, with teaching linking theory to practice through business cases. Their diverse cultural and international background lends a strong international dimension to the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The program will in July, with online student integration webinars. Students are required to arrive in Grenoble by September.
Rolling application deadlines.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 96 other Masters in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
All candidates should have at least three years of significant full-time work experience. GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis if your work experience is unsufficient.
To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application form and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents. All documents must be in English or be submitted with a certified translation into English if written in another language.
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 professional references. Colleagues or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (see website for requirements)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15975 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA15975 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
GEM offers a dedicated online platform - The Funding Place - to help you find financing solutions, simulate a student loan and understand everything about student loans. Please note that it is necessary to submit your application and secure a place on a program first, before applying for scholarships and visas.
International GEM scholarships offers can be found here : https://en.grenoble-em.com/scholarships-funding-your-program
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.