About Jewish Studies at Hebrew College
The Hebrew College commitment to in-depth Jewish study, pluralism, and spiritual vitality -and the opportunity the study alongside our rabbinical students makes the Master of Arts in Jewish Studies program a unique learning experience.
Coming to study at Hebrew College also means there are a wealth of elective opportunities open in Jewish education, halakhah (Jewish law), and Jewish mysticism.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Two courses in Hebrew language
- Genres and Themes of Biblical Literature
- One additional Biblical text course
- Graduate Research Seminar Thesis class
- Classical Jewish Thought
- Medieval Jewish Thought
- Modern Jewish Thought
- Mystical Prayer in Judaism
- Theology of the Jewish Year
- The History of Zionism and Israeli Society
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Religious Studies & Theology View 797 other Masters in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admissions process begins by contacting the Hebrew College Office of Admissions to learn more about your program of interest.
- The next step is to submit your application for admission. After you submit your initial application form, you can submit the rest of your application materials.
- At any time during the inquiry and application process, you are encouraged to arrange a campus visit.
International22860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22860 USD per year during 24 months.
National22860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22860 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Newton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.