Gain a thorough grounding in counseling theory and the latest research as well as the practical skills needed to guide people toward personal growth and transformation.
Study with faculty-clinicians who specialize in areas such as neuropsychology and neuroscience, holistic health, trauma studies, cultural diversity, and career counseling. And work with diverse populations during a required 700-hour internship in Greater Boston—the epicenter of higher learning, where some of the world’s most innovative mental health thinking happens.
Become Counseling Psychology versed in the ethical and professional guidelines at Lesley University for practice, and attain the knowledge and skills needed to pursue doctoral study. Get ready to join a community of Lesley graduates who are integrating the arts with mental health services, creating avenues for creativity, discovery, and wellness.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child and Adolescent Psychopathology
- Group Dynamics for Counselors and Consultants
- Developmental Psychology Across the Lifespan
- Clinical Skills and the Counseling Process
- Vocational Development and Career Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1088 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official SAT/ACT test scores (without essay) will be required for applicants to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and for applicants to both undergraduate colleges
- Students applying to BFA programs in the College of Art and Design must also submit a digital portfolio of 12-20 pieces.
- If you are dually enrolled in college coursework or simply taking some college level classes, you may submit official college transcripts electronically through a variety of secure sites such as, but not limited to; Parchment, Credential Solutions, E-Scrip Safe, Clearinghouse, Naviance/Common Application, JST Services
International35700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.