This Justice Administration program at Western Connecticut State University prepares students for management and leadership positions in criminal justice and allied fields. In addition, the program:
- provides preservice skills and practical experience required for placement in professional positions.
- provides in-service foundation courses in management required for career advancement within public organizations.
- educates students in financial/budgetary processes, quantitative methods, institutional analysis, public management, political advocacy, and leadership within the criminal justice domain.
- offers an interdisciplinary curriculum designed to be theoretically sound, as well as skills-based, to enhance the student’s accountability, responsiveness, and ability to analyze policy problems within the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Managing Public Organizations
- Public Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Issues in Public Administration
- Research in Public Administration
- Policy Analysis in Justice Administration
- Seminar in Law Enforcement Administration
- Special Issues in Judicial and Correctional Administration
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Law Legal Studies View 506 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Admission to the M.S. in Justice Administration program requires submission of the following materials:
graduate admission application form and fee
- official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate courses and degrees
- an entrance examination score from one of the following: Miller Analogies Test (MAT); Graduate Record Examination (GRE); Law School Admission Test (LSAT); Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- two letters of recommendation
- current resume or curriculum vitae
- interview with program coordinator
International26476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13238 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National26476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13238 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State13252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6626 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.