Analytics is defined as “the scientific process of transforming data into insight for making better decisions.” Tying together the new opportunities made possible by big data and computing, advanced quantitative methods from statistics and operations research, and the need for better business intelligence and decision support, analytics has quickly become a key facet of business strategy The MS Analytics program’s graduates will be able to move directly into business, industry, and government positions where they can apply the practical knowledge they have gained to immediately benefit their employers.
Students of the Master of Science in Analytics (Online) offered by Georgia Institute of Technology earning the MS Analytics degree will be able to understand and integrate fundamental principles and advanced concepts across the core analytics disciplines of computing, statistics, operations research, and business. Trained by world-class faculty in all of these areas, students will learn
- identification and framing of problems;
- acquisition, management, and utilization of large and fast-moving streams of data;
- creation, analysis, solution, and interpretation of mathematical models using appropriate methodology; and
- the integration of these interdisciplinary skills to enable graduates to successfully develop and execute analytics projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Systems Concepts and Design
- Machine Learning
- Computing for Data Analytics
- High-Performance Computing
- Applied Analytics Practicum
- Data Analytics in Business
- Analytics Modeling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 169 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
- * Optional Official GRE/GMAT
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 275 USD per credit during 24 months.
National4950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 275 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.