All courses of the Nursing Leadership program of Framingham State University are offered in hybrid format, combining online with traditional on-campus classroom experiences. The program prepares nurses with a strong theoretical foundation in research, nursing and related theories, healthcare policy, ethics, cultural competency, and informatics/technology as well as practice expertise as a nurse leader.
The master’s degree in nursing at Framingham State University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
This program consists of ten (10) course-credits or 40 semester hours. Students take a Common Core of six (6) courses, and then select a four (4) course concentration in either Nursing Education or Nursing Leadership. A thesis, an evidence-based research project/paper, will be completed as part of the requirements for the Common Core courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Planning for Nursing’s Future
- Role in Health Care Systems
- Practicum in Organizational Management
- Internship in Independent Leadership Skills
- Health and Education Resources and Policies
- Advanced Technology and Nursing Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 696 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Online graduate admission application
- $50.00 application fee
- A current unrestricted Massachusetts RN license
- A baccalaureate of science in nursing (BSN) degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- An official transcript from each college or university attended as an undergraduate or graduate student
- QPA or at least 3.00 on a 4.00 scale, and a minimum of a 3.25 QPA in undergraduate nursing courses
- Applicants who do not meet the above criteria for undergraduate QPA may be asked to take the Miller Analogies Test
- An undergraduate course in statistics with a minimum grade of C (2.00 on a 4.00 scale).
- A personal interview with the Nursing Chairperson or Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Two letters of recommendation
- 300-word personal statement
International1525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.