The Lasell College Master of Education: Special Education - Moderate Disabilities are taught by seasoned, full-time faculty members. They are not only dedicated educators, but also expert practitioners in the field of special education.
An in-depth, flexible format
- 36 credits of coursework: 18 credits in required courses, 18 credits in licensure requirements
- 300 hours (minimum) of student teaching experience in two classrooms (including inclusive general education classrooms)
- The program is offered in a blended format, which combines on-campus coursework with online learning
- 8-week modules are flexible, convenient, and affordable
- Curriculum & Assessment Diverse Learners
- Literacy Instruction: Elementary
- Reading Supports for Elementary Learners
- Sheltered English Immersion
- Understanding/Using Educational Research
- Teacher as Researcher
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 718 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- MTEL Communication & Literacy reading and writing subtests (Information on the MTEL is available here.)
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.