During the Management program of Framingham State University students learn to link theory with practice, and to recognize the ethical, legal, and multi-disciplinary demands of a business environment that is increasingly global, technology-oriented, and diverse. Framingham State University strives to offer a high quality, cost effective degree taught by seasoned business professionals using a hybrid model.
Class size is typically limited to 25 students to ensure personalized attention. The MBA program is delivered using a hybrid method blending both face to face classroom lectures and online learning. As students move through the curriculum, this class structure promotes personal development within a team-centric environment. Students also benefit from the variety of backgrounds and distinct experiences the each individual brings to the program as well as providing excellent networking opportunities.
The program has three (3) options for students to choose from that fits their individual circumstances best:
- Attending full-time taking three (3) courses per semester over four (4) consecutive semesters (including summer) beginning in the fall semester and completing the program the following fall semester.
- Attending part-time taking two (2) courses per semester over six (6) consecutive semesters (including summer) beginning in the fall semester and completing the program in the fall semester two (2) years later.
- Attending part-time taking one (1) courses per semester over twelve (12) consecutive semesters (including summer) beginning in the fall semester and completing the program in the fall semester four (4) years later.
After completing this program of study, students will be able to:
- Integrate theory, economics, and behavioral elements into the strategic goals of an organization.
- Make decisions using tactical, operational, and strategic business tools in a local and global environment.
- Explain the importance of the ethical and legal responsibility of business leadership .
- Utilize sound fiscal management practices in running a business
- Demonstrate achievement of business objectives through effective communications.
- Apply quantitative methods to the analysis of real-world business situations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Economics of Organizational Design
- Intrapreneurship and Entrepreneurship
- Financial Management
- Organization Behavior and Theory
- Quantitative Methods for Business and Operations
- Business Ethics and Legal Environment
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Management View 166 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission form
- $50.00 application fee
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts (if applicable). Students who have transcripts from outside the United States must have their transcripts evaluated by a Credit Evaluation service and translated into English
- GMAT or GRE results taken within the past five years
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current professional resume
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required of applicants seeking admission from non-English speaking countries
- Applicants may be required to interview with the Program Director and / or Program Advisor after a review by the Admissions Committee
- Two written essays
International45750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1525 USD per credit during 24 months.
National45750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1525 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Framingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.