Our Sport Tourism and Hospitality Management curriculum at Lasell College will help you build the skillset you need to advance in the field of Sport Tourism & Hospitality.
- Personal Trainer
- Athletic Trainer
- Athletic Director
- Health Club Owner
- Sports Marketer
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Historical & Current Issues in Sports
- Sport Sponsorship & Marketing
- Sport-Recreation-Tourism & the Law
- Leisure Studies Foundation
- Administrative Procedures
- Nature Based & Sustainable Tourism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesSports Management Hospitality Management View 301 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.