Students in the Management - Parks and Recreation at Lasell College are prepared to be effective administrators and managers in the varied segments and businesses in the both community recreation programs and park management through the study of major themes and theories related to the Leisure service industry which encompasses both recreation programs and parks of all levels. In addition, to learning concepts and theories students will make extensive use of case studies to connect the theoretical to the practical, including the best practices of leisure related governing bodies.
Students in the Parks and Recreation program will learn to:
- Understand trends in natural resource use and conservation, as well as changes in recreation management policy over time
- Recognize, communicate, and improve the role outdoor recreation plays in promoting health and well-being
- Demonstrate and deploy knowledge of contemporary issues related to natural resource management – especially aspects affected by human actions
More informationVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Sports
- Fin Management in Sport Industry
- International Sport Management
- Managing Sport Facilities/Special Events
- Sport Sales Strategies
- Ethical Non-Profit Sport Management
- Research & Design in the Sport
- HIst & Func of Sport in Society
- Sport Sponsorship & Marketing
- Sport & the Law
- Exec & Strat leadership in the Sport Ind
- Managing Diversity in Sport Organization
- Intercollegiate Rules/Procedures
- Writing & Reporting Research in Sport
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management View 230 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Two professional letters of recommendation from either faculty or employers
- Resume proving a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Official college transcripts
- A one page personal statement describing your goals, strengths and potential for achievement in graduate school
International600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.