As a complement to instruction through specialized coursework, you’ll expand your professional experience with case studies and discussions for industry executives and benefit from Lasell’s partnerships with hospitality players such as resort casinos, major hotels, event venues, political agencies, and the media.
- Hosp & Event Law, Ethics, & Risk Mgmt
- Service Quality Management
- 21st Century Global Leadership
- Strategic Information Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Theory
- Marketing Management
- Operations Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management View 3 other Masters in Event Management in United States
- Online application
- Two professional letters of recommendation from either faculty or employers
- Resume proving a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Official college transcripts
- A one page personal statement describing your goals, strengths and potential for achievement in graduate school
International600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.