The MS in Rehabilitation Science curriculum at Lasell College provides students with an interdisciplinary approach to the scientific process and a strong foundation in research experience and methodology, and effective treatment approaches to a rehabilitation science practice.
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- School and Career Counselors
- Social Workers
- Special Education Teachers
- Advance Kinesiology and Biomechanics
- Musculoskeletal Functional Assessment
- Rehabilitation Program Design for Human
- Concepts & Application of Manual Therapy
- Ethical Issues in Healthcare Professions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Teaching View 2118 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- B.A./B.S. in a health-related field from an accredited institution
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
- Anatomy & Physiology I and II (8 credits), Kinesiology (3-4 credits), and Statistics (3 credits)
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.