Experience education made in Germany and sample the best of technology management and state-of-the-art engineering knowledge. Tailor your program to your needs and become a future technology leader.
Be immersed in two world-leading innovation ecosystems and experience the power of interdisciplinary collaboration. Apply these insights to contribute to solving the challenges of tomorrow – facilitated by a faculty committed to excellence in class-room interaction and state-of-the-art digital learning techniques.
Completing the Management and Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship at RWTH Business School will prepare you for a successful career at the intersection of management and technology. In the program, you will learn how to combine deep technological and managerial knowledge so that you can contribute to solving the grand challenges of our time in a truly interdisciplinary fashion. As a graduate of one of Germany’s most prestigious universities of technology and its innovative business school, you will speak the language of both engineers and managers. This will position you to work at the exciting interface of management and technology.
- Engineering or Management Consulting: You are responsible for planning and implementing complex consulting projects in technology or management fields.
- Product Management: You are responsible for the development of technical products or service systems.
- Business Development: You are responsible for the development and implementation of new business models and ideas.
- Technology and Innovation Management: You are responsible for the R&D and the strategic innovation processes.
- Technology Marketing and Sales: You are responsible for the creation of marketing and sales strategies for high-tech products and services.
- Project Management: You have the supervision and responsibility of complex technical projects.
The school of business and economics at RWTH Aachen University is one of the few faculties in Germany to bear the international seal of approval of the renowned accreditation agency Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The first accreditation of the faculty took place in April 2011, the successful re-accreditation in 2016.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Digital Transformation and Information
- Systems Management=
- Aachen Innovation Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Innovation Management View 25 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
RWTH Business School is looking for applicants who have a background in a technological area and a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering and mathematics). Applicants need a minimum of 16 credit points in higher mathematics and statistics as well as 125 credit points mathematics and natural sciences (e.g. chemistry and/or physics), and/or computer science and/or engineering, all of which are defined in the examination regulations.
- The MME TIME has been designed for students who want to position themselves at the intersection of management and technology. Students should thus possess some basic knowledge in management and economics as evidenced by at least 10 credit points in this field. Students without previous courses in this field, however, can take part in the online course “Management Bootcamp” before the MME TIME program begins.
Courses within the MME TIME program also address a broad set of technology and management challenges from current practice. Applicants thus need to have at least 12 months of professional work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Aachen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingRWTH Business School ScholarshipsRWTH Business School offers several scholarships in order to promote particularly suitable candidates.
- RWTH Business School Excellence Scholarship
- RWTH Business School Academic Performance Scholarship
- RWTH Business School Entrepreneurial Mindset Scholarship
- RWTH Business School Women in Tech Scholarship
- RWTH Business School Social Impact Scholarship
- Partner Scholarship (RWTH Business School & e-fellows)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.