The MSN Program will prepare graduates who will be able to:
- Analyze current trends in advanced pathophysiology, pharmacology, and physical assessment in order to fulfill the role of nurse educator and nurse leader.
- Evaluate nursing research findings to provide evidence-based guidelines to identify and solve practice and systems problems.
- Integrate social, ethical, cultural, and interpersonal competencies in the delivery of individualized and comprehensive nursing care at the three levels of preventive health care: primary, secondary, and tertiary.
- Apply nursing informatics and technology to enhance evidenced-based nursing practice.
- Examine the role of the nurse leader and nurse educator as it relates to policy and politics in the workplace, organizations, government, community, and healthcare delivery and finance.
- Role model leadership and education skills through communication, collaboration, and change processes for interdisciplinary team members.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health and Education Resources and Policies
- Advanced Technology and Nursing Informatics
- Ethical, Social and Cultural Competencies
- Essential Preparation for Advanced Nursing Role
- Nursing Theory and Research
- Curriculum Design and Evaluation
- Course Development and Implementation
- Advanced Teaching Methods
- Application of Technology to Education
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 3547 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicants must complete the online graduate admission application.
- Applicants must submit the $50.00 application fee.
- Applicants must have a current unrestricted Massachusetts RN license.
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate of science in nursing (BSN) degree from a regionally accredited college or university which is nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), and/or the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA); and must submit an official transcript from each college or university attended as an undergraduate or graduate student.
International1220 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1220 USD per module and a duration of .
National1220 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1220 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.