Courses shall be taught in a manner that shall strengthen the students’ creativity and analytic ability, as well as impart a critical attitude. The Chemical Engineering program at University of the Philippines Diliman shall prepare them for research and development, and chemical engineering education.
- Biotechnology for Engineers
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Laboratory
- Optimization Methods in Chemical Engineering
- Multicomponent phase and reaction equilibria
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Advanced Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Biochemical Reaction Design
- Properties of Biological Materials
- Transport Phenomena
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning; GWA at a grade not lower than 3.00, to be set by the unit;
- Intellectual capacity and aptitude for advanced studies and research
- Language proficiency; and
- Satisfaction of additional University requirements such as health clearance and other special admission requirements that may be imposed by the unit concerned and/or appropriate Graduate Committee/ Office.
International1258 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National1258 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Quezon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.