In addition to individual studio space, students have access to fully equipped fabrication, installation, and exhibition facilities.
- Create one’s own 21st century studio practice based upon one’s own personal vision and imagination. Understand being and artist using life and studio experience, as well as research, to support ideas
- Explore, research and experiment with new media and processes
- Understand a wide range of approaches and methodologies to 3D problem solving
- Develop craftsmanship. Learn to safely use tools, equipment, materials and processes
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of conceptual, symbolic and metaphorical issues
- Understand one’s work in relation to contemporary art and art history
- Develop the ability to critique peers’ work across disciplines and participate in critical dialogue with peers in their fields
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Major Studio
- Graduate Seminar
- Graduate Contemporary Art
- Studio Elective
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 535 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Form
- $90 Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Official Post-Secondary/College Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Course Descriptions and Syllabi
International780 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 780 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National780 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 780 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.