Through this Social Responsibility program at Saint Cloud State University you will gain a well-round education that engages you in both academic inquiry and practice of social change informed by critical theoretical perspectives with courses in theory, research methods and other substantive areas. You will be prepared to go into the world of community action, work in non-governmental or governmental sectors, industry, non-profit, policy groups or pursue further education.
- Combines coursework from the human relations, women's studies and sociology departments.
- Can be completed by taking evening courses only.
- 3-5 graduate assistantships offered per year.
- Courses fulfill the educational human relations requirement for teacher licensure in the state of Minnesota.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Theory and Issues in Human Relations
- Advanced Research Methods
- Sociological Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSociology Organisational Behaviour View 377 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.