In the face of global integration and changes in the environment, technology, platforms and society and the rethinking of the role of the discipline in relation to other disciplines and environment and society, the Tropical Landscape Architecture program at University of the Philippines Diliman is envisioned to be the venue where industry practitioners, educators, and researchers are brought together to critically ask questions on sustainability and quality of life vis-à-vis the profession and study of Landscape Architecture.
- Environmental Issues in Urban Design
- Housing and Real Estate Development Issues in Urban Design
- Architectural Heritage Studies
- Conservation Management Planning
- Structuring Architectural Form
- Lighting and Acoustics in Architecture
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning; GWA at a grade not lower than 3.00, to be set by the unit;
- Intellectual capacity and aptitude for advanced studies and research
- Language proficiency; and
- Satisfaction of additional University requirements such as health clearance and other special admission requirements that may be imposed by the unit concerned and/or appropriate Graduate Committee/ Office.
International612 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National612 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34 EUR per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Quezon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.