This rigorous Accounting and Taxation program from American International College, builds upon an undergraduate degree in accounting, providing the technical skills needed to provide tax and business advice in the private sector. The AIC program is also structured to allow individuals who do not hold undergraduate degrees in accounting to take the program and be successful.
- The following are learning outcomes for successful completion of the Master’s in Accounting and Taxation (MSAT). Students will be able to:
- Critique problems in business situations
- Formulate plans based on integrated business theory and practice
- Apply quantitative techniques to make better financial decisions
- Create effective written documents
- Compose and deliver clear, compelling oral presentations
- Interact professionally as members of teams
- Critique social responsibility issues in business contexts
- Differentiate plans based on cultural/global differences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Accounting
- Contemporary Issues in Business Law
- Seminar in Contemporary Accounting Issues
- Managerial Accounting
- Fraud Examination
- Business Valuation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 547 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are required (regardless of whether or not a degree was earned), including proof of a baccalaureate degree. Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must receive a course by course credit evaluation through a recognized service. AIC accepts evaluations from all active members associated with NACES. For more information please visit: naces.org
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement highlighting why you wish to pursue your MSAT and how you will benefit personally and professionally from this program
International950 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 950 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National950 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 950 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.