The Master of Business Administration core includes nine courses. Core courses at State University of New York at New Paltz are designed to provide students with key concepts and strategies that pervade the functional areas of business management today.
They constitute the major common body of knowledge with which students develop critical thinking and analytical abilities in the business world. The courses in the core reflect our commitment to a well-rounded business background.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Financial Accounting
- Internship & Career Practicum
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Statistics Analysis & Decision Theory
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Business Economics for Managers
- Managing Operations and Information Technology
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
- Managing in a Global Environment
- Marketing Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1471 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- The MBA degree requires the completion of 36 to 45 credits depending on prior academic coursework. The MBA in Business Administration consists of foundation, core, and elective courses while the MBA in Public Accountancy includes foundation and core courses.
- MBA degree requirements must be completed within seven years of acceptance into the program, with a cumulative average of no less than 3.0 (4.0 scale and with no more than two grades below a B-). All MBA courses must be completed with a grade of C or higher for progression in the program.
International24390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12195 USD per semester during 15 months.
National24390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12195 USD per semester during 15 months.
In-State15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD per semester during 15 months.
Living costs for New Paltz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.