At the Gerontology program at Saint Cloud State University . you will be learning in a program that brings together theory and practice in the field through classroom instruction, service-learning, internships and other experiential activities.
- Designed to accommodate both part-time and full-time students.
- Many service learning and internship opportunities available.
- Most classes feature a service learning option or requirement.
- The advance care planning facilitators certification class is co-taught with the Department of Nursing Science.
- Students become certified advanced care planning facilitators.
- Program offers a graduate certificate in gerontology.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Policy Issues in Gerontology
- Aging and Community: Current Issues in Social Gero, Culture and Diversity
- Research Methods and Design in Gerontology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing Public Policy Gerontology View 645 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.