At the Geography - Tourism Planning and Development program offered by Saint Cloud State University , you’ll have the opportunity to pick electives that match your career goals where you can pick between courses in tourism development, land use, GIS, community heritage, regional and environmental planning and community development.
- Small class sizes with professors dedicated to one-on-one mentoring.
- Emphasis and graduate certificate also available in Geographic Information Science (GIS).
- Classroom leadership opportunities.
- Two graduate assistantship positions sponsored each year.
- Opportunity to study abroad including research opportunities in countries such as Russia and China.
- State-of-the-art Geographic Information Systems lab.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Urban, Regional and Resource Planning
- Research Process in Geography
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeography Environmental Sciences Tourism & Leisure View 195 other Masters in Geography in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.