At Saint Cloud State University you will experience state-of-the-art technologies as you prepare for an emphasis in physical/environmental geography or urban/regional issues.
Geography Program Highlights
- Two graduate assistantship positions sponsored each year.
- Emphasis also available in tourism planning and development.
- Small class sizes with professors dedicated to one-on-one mentoring.
- Classroom leadership opportunities.
- State-of-the-art GIS lab.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Thematic Cartography
- Map Design and Presentation
- Techniques in GIS
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geography Environmental Sciences View 220 other Masters in Earth Sciences in United States
- The Geographic Information Science master's and graduate certificate programs are designed for individuals who have at least a minor in geography as an undergraduate.
- Students without a geography minor or major maybe required to take some undergraduate courses in human and/or physical geography to prepare for the program.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.